Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Wishing....

Ever feel like as soon you feel confident things are under control, they go and spiral out all over again?

I have a horrible cold, yogurt has a horrible cold, and the weight of that makes everything feel dismal.

I wish a could curl up with some hot tea and knit, but alas...... With a yogurt around who either wants lots of mommy cuddle time, or is up to TROUBLE, we'll you understand.

So here it is, my knitting since Christmas.



Notice I'm knitting for the second time, didn't even bother ripping and rewinding. This is yogurt's Christmas sweater. First time it was way to large, and finally forced after knitting the full skein to admit it, I started again. It will be a roll bottomed vest. The top will be a matching variegated yarn in garter stitch. It is rolling quite a bit more than expected. I even put a garter stitch row to break the roll. Hopefully blocking and wear will fix it, because I am not knitting this skein again!

No comments: