Saturday, April 08, 2006

March 2006 in LAC's knitting world



March has been a month for Hobbies, all kinds of different hobbies.
And yearning for spring, and gardening. Even Sock gardening.

I started basil seedlings, and they sprouted!!!




Basil at 2 weeks



And I haven't killed them yet!



Basil at 3 weeks



I treasure them like my babies. Look they have cute little
unfurling second leaves.






I've also done a little sock gardening. Working on Hydrangea
socks with my default sock pattern, which is 2x2 ribbing. I don't
think Hydrangea are remotely close to these colors, but I do like
the yarn (and its price!) They ended a little loose, but still
cozy. I think I will use fewer stiches next time



I've also been trying to finish this
Marilyn sweater
(scroll down). I loss
my pattern, and then its gotten warmer so I haven't been motivated to
finish the sleeves




1 comment:

lac said...

I think the one that got ripped is still alive, or mostly alive, but thanks for the concern