Saturday, April 29, 2006

I, Clapotis



One week into the needle reclaimation process, and I am making steady progress.





I am through repeat 10 (of 12) in the main body of the scarf, which means I am about 70% through or so? I'm not sure that I like how the edges look, but I think its a pretty forgiving pattern and will roll up in attractive way, anyway.



There is an ominous cloud hanging over future progress however. I'm almost out of balled yarn. Which means winding two more balls (440 yds apiece) by hand since I don't have a winder.





Must stay dedicated!





(Random picture of Dogus, hanging out)

1 comment:

lac said...

Dang it! I forgot that you have to start dropping stitches on the backend as well as the front once you get into the decrease section. That's what I get for not reading the pattern. I've done three repeats and in frustration tool scissors to one of the stiches that was supposed to be dropped. I think I can salvage it though.