Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Interested

I was able to knit for a full 15 minutes with Yogurt playing at my side. I fill up a bin with his toys and then give it too him. He loves taking things out piece by piece and look at them, then toss them aside.

Then he got interested in what I was doing. A tug of war, albiet a very gentle one, ensued. After wresting the needles away from him, it was agreed that knitting time was over for the day.

The tank is coming along. It appears to fit now, after taking in, a bit aggressively toward the end. I have just divided from the armholes, and am now working back and forth in garter stitch. I'd better figure out what the top is going to look like fast, huh?

In other news, I have an eggplant problem. Pictured is my harvest from last week. Since I'm pretty much the only one who eats eggplant, except maybe Yogurt who will eat it when softened in soup, I decided to make Babe Ganoush (sp?). It is yummy, and insures no eggplant will be left behind. Now what to do with the squash?

No comments: