Saturday, January 07, 2006

Introduction to the Concept


I don't know what I am doing. But I read so many cute knitting blogs, I though it might be fun.

The name comes from Hippo and Snuffles, respectively. They are our stuffed Hippo and stuffed polar bear, each of who have lived varied and exciting lives and now grace us with their presence. According to them they do many things, and take credit for a great many more things. In our household they also get blamed for a great many more things, and often accuse each other of doing things. They have sort of an odd couple like relatonship.

The purpose of this I'm not sure exactly, but I will probably knitting stuff quite a bit. Snuffles and Hippo as characters may appear a bit. Also I will probably use this as a vehicle to share pictures with family and friends.

Truth be known I don't expect anyone to read this, but I'm putting it out there in the ether anyway.

By the way the above picture is off the aforementioned Hippo and Snuffles. Hippo is working on a blue wool sweater. Snuffles wants to know why it is the Hippo and Snuffles Show, and not the Snuffles (and Hippo) show or really just the Snuffles Show.








No comments: