Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This post is brought to you by the indulgence of the non-napping baby which is to say I'd better be brief.

Last week finished BSJ, slight miss match right to left due to a mistake in my stitch count, and picking up too many stitches on one side.

the first is how it is knit, the second how it folds up.

This week the fireman sweater is almost there. In fact I need to start thinking about the neck finishing.

I had a little help (someone is starting to wiggle around, I thought I had placed him far enough from the knitting when I briefly left the room!) This one has been quick and I seemed to have forgotten how nice it is to knit a simple raglan sweater.

Will it fit? I think so, but I'm worried the sleeves will be short. I will have Pizza try it on today and see. I could rip out it need be.

We started seeldings (yes, that is our christmas tree still hanging out in the living room, maybe by easter we will put it away) And I'm getting excited about the gardening, but I still need a ton of dirt. And my constant companion is 6 months old! My how time flys and babies grow as fast as weeds!

As always keeping calm with frontier dreans KCCO Have a lovely week!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am totally in love with your fireman sweater. Your progress seems really fast from the last time you shared a picture...but maybe that's because I have only knit 2 rows on a slipper since last week :)
And not to worry about the Christmas tree...I just realized on the weekend that the boys still have their Christmas decorations up in their bedrooms. Funny how you kind of stop noticing, right?

Unknown said...

The fireman sweater looks great! I'm excited to see it all finished!!

6 months! Its crazy how fast it goes, eh?

Andria said...

Wow, great knits! Loving your projects!