Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dudes are here cutting down our neighbors trees that got damaged in The Storm. We are losing three trees total, possible a fourth when all is said and done, and I'm kind of bummed. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad nobody's house was damaged when a 50 ft. oak got tangled up in the wind and came crashing done right between three houses, taking large parts of two other trees with it, but I'm very sad to lose the trees. They provided our house with shade keeping our backyard bearable on the hottest summer day, and also helped stabilize the hill between our yard and our neighbors. I will miss you trees.

72 hrs.after the storm we got our power back at 1:30 in the morning, proving that PEPCO dudes don't sleep when there's power out. Thanks dudes whoever you are. I was just about to get really frustrated.

I guess things are almost back to normal. Now I have to go clean out our fridge.

No comments: