Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hippo's Sox



Dear reader,



I asked a certain someone to knit me some sox. You see sometimes I end up on the floor (I don't know how this happens) and my toes get a little cold. And I wait and I wait for someone to pick me back up, but apparently they are too busy snoring. A certain someone has told me several times that they are working on my socks. And the following keeps happening:






Amazingly the sox fit the person who knit the sox and who doesn't pick me up when I end up on the floor. I was assured that there was a gauge mistake and that surely the next pair would fit. That they would adjust and knit less stiches and change the pattern.







I know they are only half way done and maybe they will realize that my feet aren't really that big, but it doesn't really look that encouraging. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings who gives me stuff, and I really did like the clapotis a lot (although that seems to have disappeared recently), but I'm beginning to suspect that I'm being bambuzzled, and said certain person has no intention of making me my sox. Hmph!


This is not good because it gives snuffles an oppurtunity to laugh at me, because he is also a meany.



I guess I might have to knit the sox myself!



Anyway, it is well past my bedtime (which is pretty much anytime)



Yours truly,



H.PO

No comments: