Friday, August 11, 2006

Progress??



Point 1: The meeting was an absolute blast, but no productive knitting was done.



Point 2:The paper draft is done! and off to my boss for revisions. (that reminds me I should put links to my papers on the side bar, to proove I am an actual scientist type person .



Point 3: My knitting has been of the unproductive sort. Knit... find a mistake.....rip.... re-knit.... a seemingly vicisious cycle



Point 4:This is where I am on the Icarus. Not too far behind the 't want harlot.






Point 5: Trip to Ohio this weekend. No knitting because of the terrorist threat, and the fact that all I'm bring on board is a book and my wallet. I wanted to read "Prep", but I left it at work. I'm bringing bleak house, but I might buy something lighter at the airport. Bleak house is good, but it tend to make me sleepy.

No comments: